Page 1 of 9
Version 5.3.1.0284 released 07/03/2017
- BugFix: Rewrote IsWinVersionAtLeast function because in some locales (Norway and Poland), the function could cause a silent error resulting lose of the application email and the Super find tab. These function would usually crash the application.
- BugFix: Grid headers were not being translated on the Customer, Custodian, Contract Agency and Manufacurers Screens.
- BugFix: Crash in Polish language version after translating Item Types.
- BugFix: Improper date format in Past Due nodes of the SuperFind function.
- BugFix: The Master Items Report would not display.
- BugFix: The Highlight Editor in the report component was not working properly due to errors in frc files.
- BugFix: In the Polish language version the SuperFind Department node would not expand.
- BugFix: In the Add Item Wizard, if the interval was greater than 365 days and the error message was supressed, you could not save the record.
- Enhancement: Added the localized decimal separator to the error information.
- Enhancement: All disconnected record set are refreshed after the Superfind tab is selected, it is no longer required to close the application and reopen it to refresh the Superfind nodes.
- Enhancement: Improved drawing of the Standards Used Grid on the Main Screen.
- Enhancement: Minor modification to the field layout on the Record Form to permit display of longer field names.
- Translation: Added Beta version of Polish language translation.
- Translation: Updated all FastReport language files (frc).
Version 5.3.1.0283 released 03/18/2017
- BugFix: Non-english versions only, fixed errors on the Record and receive screens.
Version 5.3.1.0282 released 03/15/2017
- BugFix: When the List View on the main form was set as the first tab, it would be blank after the initial load.
- BugFix: Date controls embedded in a grid could cause the application to crash if the calendar popup was not used.
- BugFix: Under Windows 10 monitor size data was not being returned for listing on the error handler.
- BugFix: Under windows 10 an attempt to access the Service pack number would prevent complete listing of data in the error handler.
- BugFix: Edits in the History grid would fail if a combobox or a date control was edited to a null value.
- Enhancement: Made the standards grid easily expandable to improve useability.
- Enhancement: Made all the forms in the application printable through the use of the global Hot-Key Ctr-Alt-F5.
- Enhancement: Added "Print Screen" Form.
- Enhancement: Added Hints to the status flags to provide more information on equipment status.
- Enhancement: Prevented entry of future dates for the "Last Action Date" on the Add Item Form.
- Enhancement: Improved the calculation of colors and painting of alternate row colors.
- Enhancement: Add column captions to CSV and TXT grid exports.
- Enhancement: Increased the output speed of grid exports from the main form.
- Translation: Updated all translation files.
- Translation: Added Alpha translation of Polish, problems are to be expected because this is the first TrackPro language to use the central European character set. The language pack is available at http://www.trackpro.org/en/downloads/summary/2-support-files/28-polish-language-pack.html
- Next >>