Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unmoderated Forums

Unmoderated Forums 2 years 2 months ago #1287

• JohnRP
  • JohnRP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have noticed that there are several off topic entries into some of the forum areas that have absolutely nothing to do with Track Pro issues, complaints or resolutions. The items I'm talking about are the " Nike Shoes" and "Hair Loss" topics that have infiltrated this web sites forums. These topics should be deleted and the initiators counseled on the proper "Off Topic" postings that only add to the frustration of forum readers. Everyone can see that this web site is not frequented often by many people but the people that do come here often and have registered paid for copies of Track Pro, or even the users that are still using the free version of Track Pro do not care to read about "Nike Shoes" and "Hair Loss" posts that takes away the effectiveness and purpose of this web site. The creator of Track Pro provides unprecedented industry support for his product and its a waste of his time and ours to see posts from self serving clowns that only seek to advance their agenda instead of contributing to the concepts of this software. In my opinion,,,leave and take your "Nike Shoes" and "Hair Loss" posts with you. Just my .02

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by JohnRP.

Unmoderated Forums 2 years 2 months ago #1289

• Al Weisenborn
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello John,

Obviously, I need to visit the forum more often. For those that wish to call me I can be reached at 503-731-8949.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds